18 days ago

Sunday, December 8, 2013


18 days ago I became a mom.
Yea, me.
Weird.


My little nugget showed up unexpectedly.
He was almost 2 weeks early.
Keeping his type-A mom on her toes already.
This bodes well for the future.


Lucas Griffin weighed a whopping 8lbs 7oz.
Look at that sweet baby chub.


We're totally in love.
Even if he's less than impressed with his parental units thus far.
{I promise, we did NOT pose him.}


Give me a few weeks to heal and rest from this having a baby stuff.
Whoa, is it intense...but more on that later. 


Love from our little family to yours!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Congratulations! He is absolutely precious! The first few months are so crazy, I hope you are getting a little sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby and momma! So so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby and momma! So so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYYYY!!! Congratulations! He is perfect! Look at that hair! And I think he looks so much like you in that second picture, especially comparing it with sleeping Faith right above that one. Aren't those first baby snuggles just the best? I hope you're adjusting well. Let me know if you need anything...we're in this new mommy club together. :)

    ps--I showed Kenley her future husband. She wasn't interested. This may be because I keep telling her that boys have cooties. Give her time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH! Congratulations!!! He is SO SO beautiful I can't even STAND it. I hope you're getting some rest (ha!) and healing and feeling okay. Let me know if I can do anything. :) So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground